OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation in our country. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, businesses, and communities and we face an uncertain future in an ever-changing landscape.
ROVD Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers, customers, clients, patrons, guests and visitors. To ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, ROVD Group has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Managers and workers are all responsible for implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and communities, and that requires full cooperation among our workers and management. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of all persons in our workplaces. ROVD COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows the industry guidance developed by World Health Organization (WHO) & South Africa National Health Department.
- Empowering our people with the relevant information on hygiene.
- All our staff will be wearing a cloth face mask at all times.
- Visitors or Clients not wearing face masks will not be allowed to enter our offices & or warehouse.
- We have introduced rigorous and additional sanitation procedures for our staff.
- Providing hand sanitisers that are available for use in all over our head office, warehouse and manufacturing premises.
- We will be practicing social distancing by ensuring a 1m space between all people in our building.
- Our premises are displaying signage to customers and staff alike.
- We have elevated the frequency of cleaning and provided the necessary products for hygiene in all of our head office, warehouse and manufacturing premises.
- We are working with our delivery partners to ensure that our customer’s safety is of primary concern.
- Should a confirmed case of Coronavirus present in our business we have a detailed plan in place that guides our response, based on the advice of the NICD.
- All of our staff at ROVD are committed to doing our best to keep ourselves & customers safe.
Take care of yourselves and others,
If you require more information, contact – firstname.lastname@example.org